Mar 15, 2021
In this episode Anna Lutz and
Elizabeth Davenport sit down with Chef Dani Black, the owner of
Bigger Tables, a consulting group that supports chef
entrepreneurs. Dani has experience working as a chef in many
settings, including eating disorder treatment and Cook School, a
community college program based inside a prison.
- The equalizing power of food and how it can
bring people together.
- Therapeutic culinary groups in eating disorders
treatment and how they help heal people from eating
- The fact that we all have different
experiences, relationships, and approaches to food, but share the
basic need for it.
- The commonalities of working with people and
food in different settings.
- The influence of diet culture and the
importance of sound nutrition information.
- Resources to help people who would like to cook
- The value and benefits of getting children
involved in the kitchen.
Our Favorite Cookbooks - Sunny Side
Up Nutrition Blog Post
Sunny Side Up Nutrition Podcast
Pinney Davenport Nutrition
Lutz, Alexander & Associates Nutrition