Aug 15, 2022
Anna Lutz and Elizabeth
Davenport have a conversation with Brigitte Pollio, a yoga teacher
who trains both kids and school teachers, about the ways in which
yoga can be used to connect body, mind and spirit, which is
beneficial for everyone, but especially children.
- The benefits of yoga for children.
- The link between yoga, the nervous system and
- How yoga can promote and preserve positive body
image in kids.
- The benefit of incorporating yoga into school
classrooms, and the positive effects it has on
- Things classroom teachers need to be aware of
before introducing yoga to their students.
- Ways parents can use yoga, breathing practices,
and meditation at home with kids.